Monday, August 24, 2015

Dear Middle School Parents,

My name is Marc Lavoie and I am the Middle School Student Life Coordinator. I would like to welcome you and your family to the 2015-16 academic school year. I would also like to invite you to attend our "Student Life Information Night" on Wednesday, August 26th @ 6:00 p.m. in the AISB theater. The session will last an hour and cover the following topics:
  • What is Student Life?
  • Who works in Student Life? Who do I get in touch with if I have a question?
  • Our Student Life School Philosophy.
  • How do you sign-up for an after school sport?
  • How do you sign-up for an after school activity?
  • What is CEESA, SCIS, DVAC, and ISTA?
  • What are some of the travel opportunities for your child?
  • What is housing? What are my housing obligations?
We hope to see you there!

Mr. Marc Lavoie
MS Student Life Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment